I'm sorry about that. However it might mean that I have been enjoying myself. Doing what you might ask? Well for starters...
- Having my awesome friend Debbie move back to FL and living nearby
- Going out to local bars and restaurants
- Taking a couple amazing boat rides on the Indian River and seeing tons of manatees and dolphins
- Meeting a super nice new guy
- Going on a fabulous date
- Going to the beach often and sporting a great tan
- Breaking my right hand on my steering wheel (truly a Barb special)
- Going to Orlando for a weekend getaway
- Getting ready for the Nascar Coke 400 race here in Daytona Beach
WAIT....WHAT? BACK UP THE PRESSES...Did I just say meeting a super nice new guy? A fabulous date?
Yes I did and that is another post on another day but there is a "Ray of sunshine" shining down on me and this gal is walking on sunshine.
Meanwhile, here are some pics to show you how life in Florida is getting better every day.
|Love the view from a boat here in FL|
|An entire mound of oyster shells created by Indians hundreds of years ago|
|Tickets ready for Coke 400|
|Relaxing by the pool in Orlando|
|Never get enough of the beautiful beaches here|
|A marina on the Halifax River|
|A new meaning to "walk your dog"|
|It even has glitter!|
|Doing an awful lot of smiling lately!!|