As I was going through my blogger, I saw a few drafts I started where I put things in and didn't do anything with. So, I decided to clean them out. I came across this list of questions which obviously came from another blogger. Now the big question is who? The answer is....I haven't got a clue. hahaha. They're good questions though, so I'll go ahead and answer them.
|No, this isn't Bouncin Barb!|
1. Person you have met or want to meet that you admire the most in your life. Hands down, that was my late husband Rich. He was such an amazing person and very admirable.
2. Last book you read that made you change your life. One Last Time by John Edward. It's about life after death and how our loved ones are with us.
3. Do you believe in God? I believe in "a" God. Too many religions out there to say one particular one is better than another.
4. Do you know your life's purpose? What would that be? I believe I have achieved my life's purpose which was to be here to teach Rich about love and to be there for him during his illness and embracing death and passing on to the next level.
5. Favorite sport to watch on T.V. Favorite sport to play? Basketball. College and Pro. I don't play sports.
6. Do you love sex, or is it monotony? Love it!!!
7. What makes you crazy? Liars! People who look you right in the eye and lie through their teeth.
8. Dog or Cat? I like both.
9. What is your deep, dark fantasy....? (your Momma isn't reading this) It's my fantasy and I'm not sharing here. It's XXX rated.
10. If you were to move, where would you like to live? It would have to be somewhere in the Caribbean because living at the Florida Beach is pretty good!
11. Favorite Sit Com? Seinfeld, hands down. "I'm the master of my domain. The queen of the castle". I still laugh out loud no matter how many times I watch it.
12. Favorite Past Time? Sitting on the beach. Simplistic living.
13. What makes you double over in laughter? Someone with the same warped sense of humor as me, that gets the joke and takes it even further!
14. Do you sing in the car? How loud? Oh yeah. Guilty. If I'm alone it's pretty loud.
15. Have you thrown away your diet books yet? Haha, I never had any.
16. Are you content in your own skin? Yes. I am losing weight but I don't want to be thin. I like being curvy and tall.
17. What scares you the most? Having no control over my body/mind/voice.
18. If you were to trade places with one person for a week, who would it be? Politicians. Show them how the other half really lives.
19. Do you like Obama? No. I don't like any politician. Full of false promises (liars).
20. Do you think marijuana should be legal? Yes but only medically.. There is too much evidence that it helps many conditions.
21. How old were you when you first had sex?...details I was 16 and he was 21. It was awful but thank goodness I didn't let it sway me to thinking that's how it was all the time!
22. Does dying scare you? Death doesn't scare me. Dying from a horrid, lingering illness does.
23. Who would you like to make amends to if you were dying? (why are you waiting?) I can't think of anyone that I need to make amends to however, I do have a brother who doesn't speak to me. I have no hostility towards him. I wish him well and hope he his happy with his life.
24. Do you love spouse/partner? I loved my spouse and always will. I loved my partner too but he chose to pass it up.
25. Happiness is......My granddaughter's love for me.
Put in your two cents worth......Smile every day. Love every day. Laugh every day. Think positive every day. No matter how bad it gets, it passes. Cherish every moment.
These were good questions, weren't they?
Have you 'Liked" my Facebook page yet?
Have you added me to your Google+ circles yet?
Have you 'Followed' me on Twitter yet?
Well, what the